Sa. 26 Aug.|
Atlanta Botanical Garden - Day Hall
'She Wears a Crown' - Celebrating Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Survivors
Join us in celebration of the strength of TNBC survivors at our first annual 'She Wears a Crown' event at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens!
Time & Location
26 Aug. 2023 14:00 – 18:00 GMT-4
Atlanta Botanical Garden - Day Hall, 1345 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
About the Event
We're bringing in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) survivors and breast health experts from the Atlanta community for a day of solidarity and celebration at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. Join us for panel discussions with breast health experts, local breast health resource providers, live music, and a catered reception from Low Country Catering.
Be sure to wear your best hat for a chance to win a real crown!
Parking is available on-site, but will not be validated. Guests are responsible for purchasing their own partking
Run of Show
- 2:00- 2:45 Refreshments and Light Networking/ Music
- 2:45- 2:55 Welcome/ Purpose of the Event/ Introduction of Shonta Chambers (Sybil)
- 2:55- 3:00 Introduction of Moderator, Shonta Chambers (Dr. Sheri can introduce the panelists)
- 3:00- 4:15 Panel Discussion/ Questions from the Audience (Dr. Prentiss, Megan-Claire Chase, and Sharon Green)
- 4:15- 4:30 2 Musical Selections
- 4:30 -4:55 Closing Remarks by Dazon Dixon Diallo (SisterLove Pres) followed by "Best Hat in the House " chosen and presented with gift (crown) (Presenters: Dazon and Dwight Eubanks)